Digital Website Executive
Digital Website Executive
Do you want to be a part of the business voted the Sunday Times’ best small company to work for 2018?
We believe we achieved this accolade through our continuing commitment to FISH- Finding Inner Self Happiness. We put our employees’ well-being before anything else, as we believe a happy team makes a successful workplace. Is that something you want to be a part of?
Well, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Digital Website Executive to join this growing team!
Due to our continued success, we are looking for a friendly and driven Website Executive to assist in building and managing a number of website projects on Wix to help us deliver our unrivalled services to the wider business.
The Digital Website Executive will have a strong creative flair and a passion for design, to assist in the on-boarding process for new businesses that require a brand-new website. They must also be able to represent each different brand in the design and target the website to appeal to the business’s demographics and individual requirements. This will require great communication skills to liaise with the business partners as well as organisational skills to create timelines, set deadlines and deliver on them.
We will also need the Digital Website Executive to assist in making a variety of changes to the existing websites that have already gone live and to continue monitoring and improving upon them. They will also create landing pages for any marketing campaigns the businesses may choose to run. At times, this may involve close work with our Marketing and Graphics teams who will provide support and guidance wherever needed. Full Wix website training will be provided by the Digital team but basic design competencies are required.
At the Hakim Group, we think of all of our team members as being part of one big extended family, so we’re not just looking for an employee; we’re looking for someone who shares our vision and our ethos!
Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge Required
- Experience in creative/website design (preferable but not essential).
- Experience in operating on various digital channels (such as websites, blogs and social media).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management with the ability to set deadlines and work towards them.
- Ability to work take control and responsibility over individual projects and use own initiative.
- Pro-active attitude; able to confidently make decisions and prioritise.
- Problem solver with a positive work ethic.
- Confident sharer of ideas and able to suggest improvements.
- Creative flair with an eye for design.
- Personable, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Willing to work well as part of a larger team.
The only way to find out for sure if this is the right place to expand your career is to click that apply button- we can’t wait to hear from you!